LET's LINKED <-> IN

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Approach

Hi Everyone,
Its been a long time since i shared my thoughts on testing with all of you. The job search takes most of my time and nulliness in my career is also the reason for that. Sometime during one of the interview a guy from Syntel told me that he is not finding this blog of mine interesting . My answer to him and all those who think in the same is that " My Blog is simple & it is for those people who would like to know what is testing all about and am trying to break those technical jargons which a common man may fail to understand. Making Testing look simple & easier way to understand and is what iam aiming . Iam not teaching on testing in any different way but am sharing them in a manner it is interesting and easy to understand. My approach is different that all. My next topic will be on another topic on testing... what else i know other than that.... testing is the one that keeps me alive and kicking.... see ya all soon.... Cheers..................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment