LET's LINKED <-> IN

Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2017

My Article on Social Media in iConnect Magazine



Hello All,

   Its always a privilege to write in iConnect Magazine. I was always given the freedom to express my thoughts and ideas about what i think about the topic i take. This time i took a deep dive on Social Media. An article where in i was i have  discussed about what a social media can do. Its impact to the society, Its Positive and Negative Sides, Tools to handle them etc. I have titled it as Being in Social Media where in i meant that " Let us Be there in that Social World and Let be more of a Human Being in the Real World" Meaning let us a presence in Social Media to stay connected and let us interact and be more human in the real world.

I take this opportunity to thank Mr.Siva Kumar, Mr.Vishnu Prasad, Mr.Mashook and all other members of the publishing department and the entire staff of ICTACT for giving an opportunity once again to express my views.


  My view on Social Media is published in iConnect Magazine.

   Below is the link :       My Views on Social Media 

                                      The Positive and Negative Sides of Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment